Pick-up Soccer Details
- $10 per session
- $100 for an 11-session pass (1 session free)
- $8 for Starfinder Alumni (FREE the first time!)
- You’ll need to fill out create an account with us and a create a pick-up membership in order to play. We’ll send updates on schedule changes to the email address you provide.
- Spots are limited (24 total individuals). First come first serve.
- For safety purposes, teams will limited to 8 players or less.
- Enter through blue door at field level.
- Masks required and must be worn at ALL TIMES during play.
- Due to COVID-19, there will be NO PARKING in the Starfinder parking lot during pick-up sessions. Street parking only.
- No guests or spectators allowed in the building.
- Youth under 18 years of age who want to participate in adult pick-up soccer need to have a parent/guardian fill out the Youth Waiver and bring it with them to pick-up.
- Please review our Pandemic Protocols prior to attending.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday at Starfinder from 12pm to 2pm.
- As of July 1st, Lunch Bunch will start at 12:30pm
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-764-5410
Starfinder Pickup Soccer Rules
- Conduct within the facility and on the field should be within the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s) and operators, officers and staff of Starfinder field assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please refer to your Liability and Injury Waiver Release Forms for details.
- No individual will be allowed to participate in any open pick-up game, or other activities until a release form has been properly completed and signed.
- Playing sports can be a hazardous activity and unfortunate things can happen. You are contractually agreeing that you have signed our liability release and that you are waiving your rights to file a lawsuit against us. You accept the conditions of the fields, courts, and other surfaces, and also any unforeseen situations that may occur. If you are uncomfortable with any of these conditions, you can choose not to play or participate in our pickup soccer activities.
- Starfinder is not responsible for making up games due to bad or inclement weather.
- The Starfinder staff reserves the right to refuse play to anyone who acts outside the spirit of good sportsmanship.
Play It Forward.
Proceeds from field rentals and events at Starfinder represent a critical contribution to our programs, which aim to transform the lives of youth from underserved communities. Every time you use Starfinder’s field, you become a part of inspiring real social change in our community, one kid at a time.