Youth Winter League – High School
Starfinder Youth Winter League
Our indoor Youth Winter League is well-organized and fun for high school age players. Refs focus on a high-quality soccer experience and sportsmanship while promoting both fun and competition.
When: January 17th, 2020 thru March 20th, 2020 on Friday nights, 4:30 to 9:00pm
Where : Starfinder Foundation 4015 Main Street in Manayunk – an indoor turf field!
Who: Any current high school student
- 8v8 with a keeper
- Minimum roster size of 9; maximum of 15
- $300 team registration fee
- Girl’s League and Boy’s League
- All players must be currently enrolled in high school
Interested in entering a team? Checklist for registration and links to forms are below.
Starfinder 2020 Winter League Checklist
- Register your team
- Submit team roster for all players
- Have all players complete waiver with parent or guardian
- Pay $300 registration fee (check, cash, credit/debit)
- Share league Starfinder Winter League Rules with all players
Early registration is recommended as spots are limited!
Questions? Contact us at 267-670-2705 or Bryan Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org