Spring Middle School Soccer League
Our Spring Middle School Soccer League is well-organized and fun for middle school age players. Refs focus on a high-quality soccer experience and sportsmanship while promoting both fun and competition. REGISTER NOW! Space is limited!
When: Saturdays, April 25th through June 13th, 9am to 2pm
Where : Starfinder Foundation 4015 Main Street in Manayunk – an indoor turf field! No Rain outs!
Who: Any Middle School Youth, Grades 6th-8th
- 6 vs 6 (5 players + 1 Goal Keeper)
- 50 minute games
- Maximum Roster of 10
- $250 team registration fee
- Girls Division and Boys Division
- All players must be currently enrolled in 6th-8th grade
Interested in entering a team? Checklist for registration and links to forms are below.
- Register your team or register as a free agent to play on a Starfinder Team
- Submit Spring League Roster Sheet for all players
- Have all players complete waiver with parent or guardian
- Pay $250 team registration fee (check, cash, credit/debit) or $30 individual registration fee by April 1st
- Share Starfinder Spring Middle School League Rules with all players
Early registration is recommended as spots are limited!
Questions? Contact us at 267-670-2705 or Kate Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org