Play Pickup – Open to the Public
Come play soccer and help change the trajectory of a young person’s life! All proceeds directly benefit our soccer, educational, and leadership programs for underserved youth.
- $7 per day
- $70 for an 11-session pass
- $5 for Alumni (FREE the first time!)
- You’ll need to fill out our online waiver in order to play. We’ll send updates on schedule changes to the email address you provide.
- Tuesday & Thursday, lunch time, Noon–2 pm
- Wednesday & Friday, evenings, 7 – 9 pm
July Special Schedule
- July 4th (Holiday) – Starfinder is closed for the holiday
- July 10-14 – Pickup Soccer 12:30-2:30 pm to accommodate our morning Youth Soccer Camp
- July 17-21 – Pickup Soccer 12:30-2:30 pm to accommodate our morning Youth Soccer Camp
Questions? Contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-435-1383.
Starfinder Pickup Soccer Rules
Conduct within the facility and on the field should be within the spirit of good sportsmanship.
Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s) and operators, officers and staff of Starfinder field assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please refer to your Liability and Injury Waiver Release Forms for details.
No individual will be allowed to participate in any open pick-up game, or other activities until a release form has been properly completed and signed. The waiver can be signed online or in print form.
Playing sports can be a hazardous activity and unfortunate things can happen. You are contractually agreeing that you have signed our liability release and that you are waiving your rights to file a lawsuit against us. You accept the conditions of the fields, courts, and other surfaces, and also any unforeseen situations that may occur. If you are uncomfortable with any of these conditions, you can choose not to play or participate in our pickup soccer activities.
Starfinder is not responsible for making up games due to bad or inclement weather.
The Starfinder staff reserves the right to refuse play to anyone who acts in outside the spirit of good sportsmanship.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun playing “the beautiful game”!