3v3 Summer Blast Youth Soccer Tournament
Saturday, August 18th, 2018
- Boys and Girls Division
- U10 (2008-2009)
- U12 (2006-2007)
- 4 guaranteed games
- 22 minute games
- Max 6 player per team
- 20 yard x 30 yard field
- Starfinder indoor turf field
*Registration Deadline: August 4th, 2018 ($125 per team | $100 early bird reg. by 7/18)
All players must have a parent or legal guardian fill out a participant wavier prior to playing in the tournament
With fewer players on the field, each player has more opportunities to touch the ball, using and improving their soccer skills. Small-sided games can develop your player’s decision-making, technical attributes, tactical knowledge and physical conditioning through functional movements. Small-sided soccer is FUN and allows more opportunities to score. Scoring can increase self-esteem, character development and team chemistry!
Here are the benefits of playing 3v3
- More touches on the ball!
- Increased number of game related decision-making opportunities
- Constant transition from attacking to defensive situations
- Increased 1 vs. 1 encounters in both attacking and defending situations
- Increased opportunities to utilize specific ball skills
- Increased opportunity to be in a goal scoring position
Play at Starfinder So More Kids Can Play!
Proceeds from Starfinder’s youth tournament help fund our soccer, educational, and leadership programs for hundreds of low-income and underserved youth throughout Philadelphia each year. Thank you for playing at Starfinder and helping more kids achieve their goals!
Questions? Email or call Craig Brutus at Craig@starfinderfoundation.org or (215)384-6889.