Sponsor a Star
Sponsor a “star” and inspire real social change: one kid at a time.
Your $3,000 gift will change the trajectory of a young person’s life.
Your generous gift does more than cover program costs for a student for one year. It is an investment in their future, helping them grow as an athlete, student, and community member.
Your gift enables Starfinder to provide all the physical, emotional, and life skill-building benefits that are intrinsic to team sports, along with mentoring, college guidance, and leadership training.
Sponsor a Star donors get to see their support in action. As a Sponsor, you will be matched with a Senior Leaders Program student who will share their journey with you.
Your Sponsorship Includes:
- Updates from your student via letters, videos, and photos
- Opportunities to meet your sponsored student (and other teens in the program)
- Regular program and organizational updates
- Volunteer opportunities alongside our youth
- Recognition on our website and newsletter
- VIP invitation to our annual Graduation Celebration in May
Starfinder. Soccer for Social Change.
Ready to Sponsor-a-Star? Here’s how
- Donate Now (choose the $3000 gift amount and select Sponsor a Star in the donor designation option)
- Send a check payable to Starfinder Foundation (designate Sponsor a Star in the memo area)
Want to think about it? No problem, download our Sponsor a Star sponsor packet.
Want to talk it over or arrange a visit? Contact Amber Adamson, Development Director, at 267-251-5009 or email@example.com