- All kids deserve to learn, grow, and thrive. Every young person deserves the support systems and access to opportunity that will help them achieve their full potential, regardless of their race, religion, gender, economic background, sexual orientation, immigration status, or other individual differences.
- A strong community is our greatest asset. A sense of belonging is a powerful thing. Strong relationships and deep connections are the foundation upon which positive identity and purpose are built. We engage youth in creating an intentional culture that invites, challenges, and supports them to be their best selves.
- Young people have a great deal to contribute. We value young people’s life experiences, talents, and abilities. By identifying, amplifying, and activating their strengths, we help youth become the next generation of leaders.
- Soccer is a powerful vehicle for youth development. Its global popularity engages young people from all backgrounds. The valuable skills learned in “The Beautiful Game” – such as hard work, discipline, and teamwork – become assets for life beyond the game.
- Play makes life better. Play helps us connect with each other, be more present, be more creative, and relieve stress. Fun is a great motivator and confidence builder. Through play, we build stronger relationships and improve our quality of life.